SPECIAL OFFER: Get GoDaddy's Basic WordPress Hosting for just $1 per month: https://goo.gl/JLjBRh. Select Basic Plan, then 12 months term.
In this lesson, you'll understand how posts look on the front-end of your website.
If you click "All Posts" you'll see an overview of all the posts on your site. You can filter to find only certain posts. You can also use "Bulk Actions" to modify the posts.
By default, WordPress sites have a blog on the homepage. All the posts will automatically appear on this homepage, with the latest posts on top.
You can also drill down to see posts inside a particular category, or posts with a certain tag attached.
Each post shows the title, author, category, publishing date and more.
Click this link to save big on GoDaddy's Managed WordPress Hosting: https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/wordp...
Why should you choose GoDaddy for your WordPress site?
- Run your site on hosting built and optimized just for WordPress
- Unmetered resources ready to scale for high traffic
- Get automatic WordPress core updates
- Free automatic daily backups and 1-click restore
- Includes a staging site for testing before going live
- SSH access with WP-CLI and GIT
Do you want to learn more about WordPress? Check out the WordPress training at https://ostraining.com/wordpress-trai...