SPECIAL OFFER: Get GoDaddy's Basic WordPress Hosting for just $1 per month: https://goo.gl/JLjBRh. Select Basic Plan, then 12 months term.
In this video, we take a look at installing WordPress on your own machine. There are quite a few reasons for doing this including speed, ease-of-use, low-cost and security. Plus, you don't need an internet connection so you can work offline.
We recommend Desktop Server which is available at https://serverpress.com and designed specifically for WordPress.
We also recommend MAMP: https://www.mamp.info/en/
Also, for developers, a useful product is Varying Vagrant Vagrants: https://varyingvagrantvagrants.org/
In this video, Topher shows how to install a WordPress site using Desktop Server. You'll also see how to remove a site when you no longer need it.
Click this link to save big on GoDaddy's Managed WordPress Hosting: https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/wordp...
Why should you choose GoDaddy for your WordPress site?
- Run your site on hosting built and optimized just for WordPress
- Unmetered resources ready to scale for high traffic
- Get automatic WordPress core updates
- Free automatic daily backups and 1-click restore
- Includes a staging site for testing before going live
- SSH access with WP-CLI and GIT
Do you want to learn more about WordPress? Check out the WordPress training at https://ostraining.com/wordpress-trai...