SPECIAL OFFER: Get GoDaddy's Basic WordPress Hosting for just $1 per month: https://goo.gl/JLjBRh. Select Basic Plan, then 12 months term.
There are a wide variety of ways to install WordPress. Some hosts have a system that allows you to install WordPress automatically.
In this video, we'll walk you through the process of installing WordPress automatically at GoDaddy. You can choose a domain name, and also a data center (North America and Europe).
You can also create a WordPress username and password during the installation process.
After the installation, you can go directly to the WordPress admin area.
On the other hand, GoDaddy also provides a set-up wizard which allows you to add your address, social profiles and other information. Plus, you can also design your site. You can also use the Customizer that we discussion in Lesson 25.
Click this link to save big on GoDaddy's Managed WordPress Hosting: https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/wordp...
Why should you choose GoDaddy for your WordPress site?
- Run your site on hosting built and optimized just for WordPress
- Unmetered resources ready to scale for high traffic
- Get automatic WordPress core updates
- Free automatic daily backups and 1-click restore
- Includes a staging site for testing before going live
- SSH access with WP-CLI and GIT
Do you want to learn more about WordPress? Check out the WordPress training at https://ostraining.com/wordpress-trai...